Tuesday 14 September 2010

Feature Treatment Done

Finally...almost three weeks behind and a total readjustment.... I've finished my feature length treatment of the Worry Dolls. First I made an outline of what I wanted (all based off of the short and some ideas I dropped from the original short script) and then today used that to write the treatment. What helped was the synopsis of Midnight Cowboy. Some of the flashbacks made the story very odd and I wanted to double check what they meant in Jon Voight's dream. They were clearly explained in the synopsis which gave me the idea of how to write the treatment. It's a calm explanation of how you are going to do things, then while writing the script, add the crazy, creative touches that make your feature your own.

RIP Ratzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment