Friday 19 March 2010

Hello Me.
Finally got going on my Blogspot after having it for quite some time. Thought it'd be a great way to organize the incredible amount of work I have and can see my development along the way. I'm working on a trousers/life film about a boy shopping for clothes but ultimately he ends up trying on different lifestyles instead. It's going to be live action up until he tries new life styles then it goes into different animations. I've made more work for myself because I want to get the most out of animation and take what I learn into my final year.
Thinking of ways to save myself time on animating and Mary helped me immensely today by showing me this Marmite ad with Paddington bear. It will save me building sets for my stop motion stuff and still keep it looking pretty cool.

Here's the commercial:

Here's how they made it:

No comments:

Post a Comment