Tuesday 20 April 2010

1 Actor Down

I feel so much more relieved.
After going to work at St. Michael on the Mount I finally finalized my child actor for the live action footage. I printed out a script, release form, and personal letter to his parents to ask for permission. By chance, I ran into his parents and could talk to them in person about what to expect. It all quickly fell together so with two weeks left I just need my actress, who I feel will say yes.
The most useful part of the day was the release form! This book is so useful:

text describing the image

They have storyboard layouts, budget sheets, and release forms for you to easily fill out. I was probably able to save an hour with it. Tonight I will keep animating the 2-d stuff and now that my flatmate Iwan is back, I can look at what makes for a good flash movie.
Slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment