Thursday 8 April 2010

Locations for Live Action

The last random amount of work I've done is get my locations for my live action shoot. I'm a little worried I won't be able to check out a jib because I haven't had a lesson at UWE on them, but I hope there is still time to schedule a lesson. The locations are for when the brother and sister walk into frame and talk, and then the clothing store they try trousers on for. I got SO lucky with the location for the clothing store. Thanks to my angel known as Becka Maskell I have been able to get a film-friendly store called Motel, which was used for a couple episodes of Skins. I just need a red cloth for the dressing room and figure out some of the angles for the room as it is quite small.


It's going to crane down from the wire by the light to the characters then have a tracking shot for the rest of the scene.


The exterior of the clothing store.


Interior of the clothing store.


Interior of the changing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment