Monday 19 April 2010

Update (Hand Drawn, Live Action, Clay Animation)

Ugh...
Two weeks, 85 frames, sixteen characters, and 8 pencils later I am finally done with the family photo scene of my animations. All I have to do for hand drawn work is finish the shopping cart scene and that's it. I've decided to put the whole animation in a family photo album with the red "Ren and Stimpy" background behind it because the thought of cutting each character out of my animation and putting it on a kooky background would be impossible.
Check one off.

I've gotten a lot of progress on my clay animation character today. I bought the latex to make the "muscle" for his body and George is going to bring in leather for the outfit. I'm either going to send my naked character to a fashion designer to add the clothes, or make the outfit myself with latex-dipped scrim to make it like cloth.
I've also finish the hands for the character. They are pretty massive but I feel it is necessary for the matador cape. Finally, I got the tinfoil-tape cape and now I just have to wrap it in cloth and paint it.

As for live action stuff. Max's girlfriend is still ont he fence for filming on May 9th. Hopefully she can do it or it changes a lot of things. Also Max is going to check out a jib for me and the camera equipment, also the sound equipment. He's definitely saved me on that. Since he's done so much I wanted him to be my cinemaphotographer, so hopefully I'm making baby steps to the end goal.
Okay.... done for the day..


text describing the image

No comments:

Post a Comment