Wednesday 19 May 2010

Filming Stop Motion

Was a lot easier then I expected! After about two hours of setting up, it only took an hour to film 10 seconds of footage. What took the most time was the bull mount. I had to find a way to make my bull bob up and down in a stable way. Thankfully my animation teacher Mary was able to find me a mechanism that popped into place. It was essentially a blue strip of joints all connected. It worked like a charm! I had to have everything controlled, from the set to each of the characters, for the tracking shot to work. Plus, with the addition of zooms and dramatic lighting, this was by far the most technical filming I've ever done in clay animation. Not a lot to do now, find music and voice over work and I'm finished!


text describing the image
text describing the image

text describing the image

No comments:

Post a Comment