Saturday 1 May 2010

Using Flash

Arranging a meeting this week with the two actors to get them to rehearse. I feel it'd also be a nice chance for the two of them to get to know each other. Got my work done early so I went to Bournemouth to stay with Josie. Amazingly, there was a fabric store near her house so I got the red curtains for the changing room for less then five pounds.

Started messing around with flash and I am now addicted. After doing so much hand drawn stuff I see why it is so popular. It's very easy once you get the hang out it and the biggest relief is it saves you having to redraw everything, even stuff that isn't going to move.
Just did some drawings of the posh men who open Tupperware filled with burps. A cross hatch look gives it a lot more quality to it then simple cartoon. Will try to get all the flash done next week while preparing to film!

Theo on Bags of Money
text describing the image

1 comment:

  1. just make sure you don't make it look like flash. It might just be me, but whenever I see something made in flash I instantly know it was made in flash, it really limits personal style and turns out looking like just another flash animation.

    ReplyDelete