Sunday 16 May 2010

Making the Clay Animation Sets

I got the idea for my set through my sketchbook. Since I can't print out color photos I've been filling them in with thick markers and I've appreciated the look of my book ever since. So when I knew I wanted my set to be simple like the Paddington bear set, I wanted to add another element so it wasn't copying it entirely. I'm adding a slapdash of color for excitement and since I can't move the camera, I'm going to have the set move towards the bull as if the bull was running. I've made hundreds of small patches of burnt grass to pass the bull like the intro to The Rescuers Down Under with the flowers. Here's the example I'm talking about:



Hope to be filming Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the example video above and I couldn't stop watching. I watch the entire movie. Brings me back

    ReplyDelete