Sunday 9 May 2010

Shooting!

A Great day of filming and now I'm aware I'm more then 3/4 of the way done! All I really have to do is finish some boils for flash and then animate the stop motion scene and I'm done. This week I'm in London for the day and then when I get back I'll finish my set. Then on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I hope to film my stop motion stuff and finish the flash stuff, leaving me two weeks to edit.
I don't think I'll need that much editing though, it looks amazing. Couldn't be happier with the actors or some of the shots we went with. The jib, which I thought would be our biggest issue, turned out to be relatively easy. Also my flatmate Iwan let us use his super dandy microphone for the voice over work. The store manager forgot about us in the morning so we were 20 minutes behind yet we still managed to finish my film an hour and a half earlier then expected.
Here are some still from the day.

text describing the imagetext describing the imagetext describing the image

No comments:

Post a Comment